We offer an array of in-house laboratory testing. This means we get test results in minutes and are able to come to a faster diagnosis for your pet and provide better care.
Some of the in-house tests we offer are:
- Blood work (complete red blood cell count and white blood cell counts; platelet counts; serum chemistry tests and electrolytes)
- Urinalysis and sediment examination
- Cytology of skin & ear samples
- Fine needle aspirates of lumps and bumps to make sure no cancer is present
- Fecal floats to test for intestinal parasites
- 4dx test (This test is recommended annually and screens for heartworm, Lyme disease, and two tick borne diseases: anaplasma and ehrlichia.
- Feline leukemia and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus testing (FeLV and FIV)
- Fungal skin testing
- Pancreatitis testing